- Diploma in Spirituality & Wellness
- Diploma in Counselling, Bristol
- Cert Transpersonal Psychology, London
- MA (Hons)
- Reg Member BACP
Although I trained and worked as a professional violinist, I always maintained a deep interest in our collective and individual journeys and the relationship between ourselves, nature, spirit, music, art, mythology and more.
Exploring spiritual paths, I spent time in Nepal and India and took part in retreats with the well-knowned Vietnamese Buddhist teacher Thich Nhat Hanh and HH the Dalai Lama.
- In the late 90’s I undertook personal counselling work with Rob Preece through a series of Transpersonal Workshops and retreats, which lead to my study of Transpersonal Psychology at the Centre for TP in London.
- In 2003 I completed a Diploma In Counselling at Bristol University.
- From 2004, I worked for a time with the Terence Higgins Trust and Off The Record in Bath and North East Somerset, supporting and counselling clients.
- In 2017 I completed a Diploma in Practical Spirituality and Wellness with William Bloom.
- I am presently participating in Bereavement training with Cruse and continue to work in music and in counselling, in a variety of contexts.
I offer one-to-one counselling sessions, short and longer term, and facilitate meditation groups and self development workshops. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions you have – I’d like to hear from you.